Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer announces several leases
Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer announced several recent leases in Richmond, including more than 50,000 square feet for a CARITAS Furniture Bank warehouse.
Among the largest:
- CARITAS leased 50,746 square feet at 1108 Gordon Ave. in Richmond. Isaac DeRegibus handled lease negotiations on behalf of the tenant. This will be the new CARITAS Furniture Bank warehouse location.
- Virginia Housing Development Authority leased 38,676 square feet at 4240 Cox Road in Henrico County. Evan Magrill and Dean Meyer handled the lease negotiations.
- Synergy Installation Solutions renewed its lease of 20,000 square feet. at 1125 Commerce Road in Richmond. Isaac DeRegibus handled the lease negotiations.
- Russell Parsons leased 12,800 square feet at 3904 Jefferson Davis Highway in Richmond. Michael A. Shaia handled the lease negotiations.
- Dollar Tree Stores. Inc. renewed its lease of 10,200 square feet in Chesterfield Marketplace at 1000-1385 Carmia Way. Richard Thalhimer handled the lease negotiations on behalf of the tenant, and Jim Ashby and Alex Wotring represented the landlord.