EY Entrepreneur Of The Year Award winners announced
The winners of the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year Award in the Greater Washington region were announced Thursday at a gala at The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner
They were selected by a panel made up of previous award winners, leading CEOs, private capital investors and other regional business leaders.
The winners of the Entrepreneur Of The Year 2015 Greater Washington Award include:
• Anthony Bruce, Applied Predictive Technologies
• Greg Baroni, Attain
• Craig P. Abod, Carahsoft Technology Corp.
• Ike Grigoropoulos, Dimitri Moshovitis and Ted Xenohristos, Cava Mezze Restaurant Group
• Abhi Shah, Clutch Group
• Y. Michele Kang, Cognosante
• Tobin Moore and Adam Vitarello, Optoro
• Mark Segal, Shady Grove Fertility
A special Master Entrepreneur award was presented to Jose Andres, Chef/Owner of ThinkFoodGroup.
Now in its 29th year, the program recognizes business leaders in more than 145 cities in 60 countries.
Regional award winners are eligible for consideration for the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year national program.