Hampton Roads Business Guide 2020
Welcome to the 2020 Hampton Roads Business Guide.
This issue includes:
- Overview of Hampton Roads: Demographics for the second most populated region in the state.
- Executive Insights: Local business leaders weigh in on region’s economic future.
- Arts & Tourism: Will Norfolk and Portsmouth go all in for casinos? Plus: Local festivals eye 2021 comeback.
- Construction & Real Estate: Major construction projects and commercial real estate deals
- Education & Workforce: Higher-ed institutions and workforce development resources
- Energy: Dominion debuts offshore wind farm.
- Finance: Largest credit unions and banks
- Health Care: Region’s hospital systems are growing through partnerships.
- The Big Dig: $3.8 billion Hampton Roads Bridge-Tunnel expansion incorporates new tunnel-boring technology.
- Residential Real Estate: Interview with Keller Williams Realty’s Cindy Hawks White. Plus: Residential sales stay strong.
- Industry and Business: The fastest-growing private companies in the region
- Military: Defense contracts keep Hampton Roads companies busy.
- Technology: Drones take center stage during the pandemic.
Subscribe to Virginia Business.