Six startups begin fall session at cybersecurity accelerator
The Herndon-based Mach37 Cyber Accelerator has begun its fall 2014 session for cybersecurity startups.
The program includes an intense 90-day program in which startup founders are mentored in all aspects of creating a sustainable and successful business.
Participants receive a $50,000 investment to develop their ideas as emerging companies.
The six companies selected for the Fall 2014 Cohort of MACH37 are:
– BiJoTi –Joshua Marpet, co-founder and CEO
– CypherChat– Ryan Lester, co-founder and CEO.
– iAspire –Eric Whittleton, co-founder and CEO
– SecureDB – Karthik Bhat, founder and CEO
– Syncurity Networks – JP Bourget, co-founder
– Virgil Security – Michael Wellman, co-founder and CEO