Six Virginia companies make Fortune’s list of Best Companies to Work For
Six Virginia companies have made Fortune’s list of 100 Best Companies to Work For.
McLean-based Hilton Worldwide is ranked on the list for the first time.
The Virginia companies are:
• Navy Federal Credit Union, Vienna, No. 44, up from No. 72 last year.
• Hilton Worldwide, McLean, No. 56 in its first time on the list.
• CustomInk, Fairfax, No. 58, up from No. 62 last year.
• CarMax, Richmond, No. 85, previously No. 64.
• Capital One Financial, McLean, No. 88, previously No. 91
• Mars, McLean, No. 99, No. 85 last year.
In adding Hilton to the list, the magazine cited its Women's Mentoring Program and a Women's Team Member Resource Group, which hosts special events on leadership.
In addition, the company is ramping up its paid parental leave program, offering two weeks to fathers and adoptive parents and giving mothers 10 weeks of leave after childbirth.