Virginia Business presents Virginia CFO Awards
Virginia Business presented awards on Tuesday night to chief financial officers in five categories.
The awards recognize outstanding performance by CFOs in for-profit and nonprofit organizations.
The winners of the 10th Annual Virginia CFO Awards are:
- Small Nonprofit Organization: George P. Kite III, Call Federal Credit Union, Richmond
- Large Nonprofit Organization: Steven G. McAllister, Washington and Lee University, Lexington
- Small Private Company: Lori J. Overholt, CPA, VSA Resorts, Virginia Beach
- Large Private Company: Charles R. “Chip” Bowman, T. Parker Host and Host Terminals Inc., Norfolk
- Publicly Traded Companies: James F. Woodward, Media General Inc., Richmond
The winners were selected from 45 nominations. Previous winners Joseph Cheely, formerly with LeClairRyan; Clyde Cornett of Virginia Community Capital; Farrell Hanzaker of Virginia Beach City Public Schools and Robin Ransom of Commonwealth Commercial Partners served as this year’s judges.